Most retail organizations will agree that times are tough. From unpredictable consumer spending and increased competition to rising merchandise costs and employee attrition, retail organizations face considerable challenges to achieving growth across traditional and new channels while trying to deliver great customer experiences.
Join Boston Retail Partners (BRP) and IBM in this upcoming webinar to learn about the latest industry research and find out how best-in-class technology can help drive competitive advantage as the backbone to a true “always on” retail environment.
For example, retailers are finding a variety of tactics successful/very successful in overcoming difficult conditions, such as enhancing assortments (68%) and reducing inventory (56%), according to a recent BRP study.
Webinar attendees also will gain insights into additional BRP findings defining store-level priorities related to customer service, POS and inventory optimization. And they will find out how retail organizations can utilize their data to boost profits and enable more efficient practices including:
- Exploiting end cap marketing opportunities
- Forecasting shelf interactions related to sales, promotions and inventories
- Delivering critical business metrics to field offices for fast decisions
• Ken Morris, Principal, Boston Retail Partners
• Dennis Allen, Worldwide Sales Lead, IWA