This webinar previews exclusive new data gathered from a Retail TouchPoints survey of retail executives, which focused on the current status of mobile deployments supporting both e-commerce and in-store initiatives, as well as plans for future roll-outs. The survey results will reveal how cutting edge retailers are using mobile for scanning, digital receipts, cross channel transactions, self-checkout, price look ups and deal of the day offers.
This new data provides insights into:
- The current functionality retailers are offering on mobile apps
- Plans for integrating mobile apps to improve the in-store shopping experience
- The percentage of retailers enabling store associates with tablet devices
- Projections on the number of retailers planning to deploy mPOS with tablets and smartphones
Join Retail TouchPoints and AisleBuyer, the leader of in-store mobile solutions, for an advanced look at the data gathered from this survey. This webinar provides "behind-the-scenes" perspective on what leading retailers have learned during the early stages of mobile adoption and the best practices that should be followed to ensure the success of mobile strategies.
- Andrew Gaffney, Publisher, Retail TouchPoints
- Scott Todaro, VP, Marketing, AisleBuyer