Artisan, creator of the Mobile Experience Management (MEM) platform, recently released research results emphasizing o the importance of native mobile apps in retail marketing and mobile commerce. The results also highlight retailers’ mobile investment and growth intentions for 2013.
In a survey of 200 retail executives, respondents stated the number of native mobile apps they have to manage as:
- 16% have 2 to 4 native apps;
- 16% have 5 to 9 native apps;
- 22% have 10 to 15 native apps;
- 24% have 16 to 20 native apps; and
- 18% have more than 20 native apps.