The 2013 Customer Engagement Awards
Customer Engagement has become a key focus for retailers striving for success in today’s challenging economy. Consumers are empowered with mobile technology and expect retailers to possess the same, if not better, information than they have walking into a store, accessing a web site or phoning a call center. Additionally, they expect a seamless cross-channel shopping experience.
A number of innovative retailers are leading the pack in implementing successful customer engagement strategies. For the 2013 Customer Engagement Awards, Retail TouchPoints will recognize retailers who are using creativity and innovation to deliver on the promise of customer-centricity. The award winners are ahead of the curve and are achieving business success in this increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace.
The 2013 Customer Engagement Awards will recognize the best in class retailers, based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Ability to collect, analyze, share and respond to customer feedback across all participating channels
- Ability to collect, analyze and share shopper data across all participating channels
- The implementation of successful social media strategies
- The implementation of successful mobile strategies and technologies
- In-store customer engagement success, including self-serve offerings, improved POS, digital signage, QR codes and more
- Successful and innovative loyalty programs, available across all participating channels
- Systems integration, including promotion, order management and sales history
Retail winners can be single or multi-channel retailers, but must deliver innovative, unique and successful programs across all participating channels.
To nominate a retailer for award consideration, please provide the following background information to Editor-in-Chief Debbie Hauss via email at
. The nomination deadline is November 16, 2012. If requested, nominations can remain anonymous.