During its annual SuiteWorld conference in San Jose, Calif., NetSuite unveiled a new system designed to integrate the online and in-store customer journey. Called SuiteCommerce InStore, the new solution is designed to provide retailers with an enterprise-class, mobile-first POS platform that empowers associates and improves the customer experience. SuiteCommerce InStore is available immediately to NetSuite customers in the U.S., with an international release scheduled for early 2016.
Built on the NetSuite order and inventory management system, SuiteCommerce InStore provides end-to-end inventory visibility, and enables retailers to offer omnichannel fulfillment models such as ship-to-home. The solution also is designed to help associates manage discounting, multi-tender, gift receipts, suspend/resume transactions, and more.
Using SuiteCommerce InStore, consumers also have more flexibility during the overall shopping experience. For example, they can access wish lists or products added to their e-Commerce shopping carts at the store point-of-sale. The NetSuite CRM system also integrates into the solution, so associates can access a 360-degree view of customers and see all purchases, returns, exchanges, store visits and service requests.
A series of NetSuite clients have deployed SuiteCommerce InStore, including:
- Wrigleyville Sports: A retailer of Chicago Cubs and other Chicago sports merchandise and collectibles, Wrigleyville Sports is using SuiteCommerce InStore to obtain a unified POS system that enables quick transaction processing.
- The Noerr Programs: The digital event company that runs the Santa and Bunny Experience is embracing SuiteCommerce InStore to add stores and checkout lanes without extensive delay. The platform also provides Noerr with real-time reporting and the ability to adapt to changing business conditions.
- Lovesac: As an omnichannel furniture retailer, Lovesac requires a comprehensive, real-time view of the entire business. With SuiteCommerce InStore, Lovesac will be able to provide seamless access to customer data and orders across channels, omnichannel order management, inventory visibility and a new customer-centric mobile app experience.
Billabong Rides The Growth Tide With NetSuite
During SuiteWorld, Billabong International Limited announced that it will leverage SuiteCommerce to create a global omnichannel platform.
Billabong International Limited expects to roll out the SuiteCommerce platform aggressively across all brands, as well as its wholesale, retail and e-Commerce operations. The Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua Surf Company, Kustom, Palmers Surf, Xcel, Sector 9 and Tigerlilly brands fall under the Billabong International Limited umbrella.
With SuiteCommerce, Billabong International Limited is poised to:
- Capture real-time flow of customer, order and inventory information across all sales channels;
- Provide wholesale partners with dedicated password-protected sites so they can make purchases, review order history and account details, as well as download content, assets, videos and other marketing collateral; and
- Monitor and manage its global web sites, which span 190 currencies and 19 languages, within a single platform.
“Creating a true omnichannel experience is one of the seven strategic pillars in our transformation strategy,” said Billabong CEO Neil Fiske. “We have high expectations of potential strategic partners in line with our approach of undertaking major structural changes once and doing them right. We look forward to working with NetSuite to build an industry leading global platform that creates a seamless customer experience across all of our channels, including wholesale.”
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- What Retailers Can Learn From Netflix In 5 Easy Lessons
- Lush ‘Merely Scratching The Surface’ Of Multi-Billion Dollar Cosmetics Market
- Innovation Labs Help Retailers Keep Pace With Industry Shifts
- How Moleskine Innovates In A Digital World
- Boll & Branch CEO: Great Products Are The Foundation Of Successful Sustainability