UK-based stationery and gifts retailer WHSmith has selected the Aptos Store POS solution for its more than 900 locations in Europe. The retailer plans to increase productivity and customer engagement in stores, including WH Smith’s Travel locations and High Street outlets.
The agreement with Aptos also includes a dedicated contract and service management team, help desk call handling and incident management with support services to maximize store availability. Additionally, the partnership will support the openings of new locations.
“Investment in our IT infrastructure across our High Street and Travel channels is key to our development strategy,” said Ian Windsor, CIO at WHSmith in a statement. “We need solid and reliable in-store technology to support our expansion plans and we are confident that Aptos can provide this along with the required support.”
- Samsung Introduces POS Tablet Designed For SMB Retail
- Verifone Partnership Enables Shoppers To Pay Using Loyalty Points
- Yankee Candle Upgrades POS Across North America And UK Stores
- The Fragrance Outlet, Buckle Onboard Singular Commerce Platform
- Video And VR Technology Bring Store Tours To NRF Expo Floor