E-Commerce event organizer Shoptalk is launching another conference — this time in Europe. Shoptalk Europe will take place at the Bella Center in Copenhagen on Oct. 9-11, 2017. Shoptalk has raised $2 million in venture capital funding from Primary Venture Partners, with additional contributions from Commerce Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures and New Enterprise Associates (NEA). In total, Shoptalk’s funding now exceeds $5 million.
Shoptalk Europe is designed to gather leaders from established retailers and brands, disruptive startups, technology and Internet companies, venture capital investors and other key stakeholders. The company expects more than 2,000 attendees at its inaugural event from all over Europe, all parts of the commerce ecosystem and all industry verticals.
Confirmed Shoptalk speakers include:
Casper Co-Founder & CEO Philip Krim;
Google VP of Product Management, Shopping and Travel Jonathan Alferness;
Harrods Managing Director Michael Ward;
Hudson's Bay Company CEO Jerry Storch;
IKEA Switzerland CEO Simona Scarpaleggia;
Pinterest President Tim Kendall; and
Tesco Managing Director Online Adrian Letts.
A full list of current speakers can be found at http://shoptalkeurope.com/speakers.
- #Shoptalk17: Jos. A Bank and Pottery Barn Show Off Enhanced E-Commerce Capabilities
- Augmented Reality Brings Online Furniture Shopping To Life At Chairish
- Rue La La Eliminates Data Silos To Kickstart Email Personalization
- VOLT Lighting Launches Upgraded E-Commerce Site
- Bluecore Debuts Marketing Decisioning Platform