Sephora and Ahold USA, the parent company of supermarkets Stop & Shop, Giant and online grocery service Peapod, have partnered with online product discovery platform RangeMe. With the platform, both retailers can scale their product buying efforts throughout the U.S. and manage their inbound product submissions.
As part of the technology adoption, Ahold USA aims to discover and source more female- and minority-owned businesses with products for their division stores.
“Our goal is to develop more mutually beneficial and successful partnerships with small and diverse suppliers,” said Nick Bertram, Senior VP of Merchandising Strategy and Support at Ahold USA. “This partnership with RangeMe reinforces our commitment to accomplish this at scale while providing our division customers with amazing products at competitive costs.”
RangeMe, which streamlines new product discovery between product suppliers and retailers, is designed to expedite the time needed for retailers to source products at scale. Suppliers can benefit with increased control over the marketing of their products and greater access to retail buyers.
- Schnucks Markets Names New President And COO
- Why Are JCPenney-Sephora Stores-Within-Stores Successful?
- Sephora To Open Experiential Beauty Workshops In NYC
- Albertsons Streamlines Merchandising With Product Discovery Platform
- Supply Chain Integration Tightens Inventory, Boosts Accuracy For Nebraska Furniture Mart