Specialty arts and crafts retailer Michaels Stores, Inc., has selected Acxiom, a marketing technology and services company, to help deliver a more personalized customer experience.
Michaels aims to combine first- and third-party data, strategy, and analytics to improve its people-based marketing capabilities and develop new customer-focused solutions.
With the Acxiom platform, Michaels also aims to:
- Provide improved campaign measurement and analytics;
- Enhance both customer communications and engagement; and
- Offer a complete view of the company’s customers across digital and offline channels.
“We are committed to engaging with our customers when, where, and how they want, and Acxiom enables us to do just that,” said Steve Carlotti, EVP of Marketing at Michaels, in a statement. “Acxiom connects our marketing and advertising ecosystem at the data layer. This will help us improve our customer engagement, increase the relevance of our customer communication, and enable us to more fully measure the effectiveness of our marketing programs.”
- Texas Humor Improves Mobile App CX From Lone Star To 5 Stars
- Study: To Engage Shoppers, Invite Them Into Co-Creation Processes
- #RIC17 Panel: Compete To Keep Your Customer Front And Center
- Ace, BJ’s And QVC Are The Retail Industry’s Customer Experience Leaders
- Microsoft Exec Shares 7 Tips For CX Success