The addition of Login and Pay with Amazon enables shoppers on MarketLive merchant sites to quickly access their Amazon account and select their Amazon shipping and payment information. This function can improve conversion rates by providing shoppers with minimal data entry points, rapid checkout and ease of use across devices.
In one example, a MarketLive apparel customer reported a 24% increase in payments processed through the Amazon Payments function.
“As part of our philosophy of Customer Driven Commerce, which puts the customer and their experience at the center of everything we do, MarketLive is committed to constantly improving and optimizing the shopping experience,” said Ken Burke, Founder and CEO of MarketLive. “We are tightly integrating Amazon’s streamlined payment capabilities into our platform so merchants can implement them quickly and start seeing immediate results.”
- Stein Mart’s New Web Site Fuels Online Sales, Omnichannel Growth
- Emarsys Enlists Antavo To Bring Behavior-Based Rewards To Online Retail
- From $900 Million To $30 Million: One Kings Lane Shows Why Adaptation Is Necessary
- Wayfair Boosts Click-Throughs And Traffic With Optimized Search Ads
- RevCascade Launches Marketplace Automation Management Platform