The addition of Login and Pay with Amazon enables shoppers on MarketLive merchant sites to quickly access their Amazon account and select their Amazon shipping and payment information. This function can improve conversion rates by providing shoppers with minimal data entry points, rapid checkout and ease of use across devices.
In one example, a MarketLive apparel customer reported a 24% increase in payments processed through the Amazon Payments function.
“As part of our philosophy of Customer Driven Commerce, which puts the customer and their experience at the center of everything we do, MarketLive is committed to constantly improving and optimizing the shopping experience,” said Ken Burke, Founder and CEO of MarketLive. “We are tightly integrating Amazon’s streamlined payment capabilities into our platform so merchants can implement them quickly and start seeing immediate results.”
- Canada Goose Migrates To Its Own Brick-And-Mortar Spaces
- Amazon Wins Big As Salesforce Inks $400 Million Deal To Expand Use Of Web Services
- AmazonFresh Expansion Capitalizes On UK Online Grocery Growth, Demand For Cheaper Food
- Minted Joins E-Commerce Pure Plays Opening Brick-And-Mortar Stores
- Membership Retail Flies High At Wingtip