The Brooklyn-based brand, which operates more than 115 locations, has selected the Aptos end-to-end suite of solutions, including POS, analytics, audit and operations management, CRM, digital commerce, enterprise order management, and merchandising and warehouse management.
J.McLaughlin recently named former Ralph Lauren executive Mary Ellen Coyne as CEO. She plans to accelerate the company’s growth across channels by increasing its retail footprint and investing in online and offline marketing efforts.
“Aptos’ proven technologies and extensive expertise with integrated platforms will position J.McLaughlin for its next wave of omnichannel growth, enabling us to expand into new markets while continuing to support and stay relevant to our customers,” said Coyne in a statement. “Leveraging Aptos’ cloud delivery model will enable J.McLaughlin to operate in a nimble and efficient fashion while reducing complexity.”
- Tailored Brands Improves Financial Visibility With Sales Audit Platform
- The Fragrance Outlet, Buckle Onboard Singular Commerce Platform
- WHSmith Deploys POS Solution In 900 Stores
- Performance Bicycle Boosts Sales Up To 10% With Flexible Fulfillment
- Gymboree Adds Mobile POS And Endless Aisle Capabilities