Asda Direct, an online-only home goods, electronics and apparel retailer, has renewed its agreement with order management solution provider eCommera to refine and optimize its in-store pickup service, called Click and Collect.
In 2013, the Click and Collect offering helped Asda Direct reach record-breaking sales during the holiday season. Orders increased by 142% on Black Friday and 161% on Cyber Monday.
In addition to developing Click and Collect, Asda tapped solution to improve the site’s PayPal and drop shipping efforts in Q1 2014.
“Early on in the project, we agreed to reject the conventional vendor/supplier management model typically used,” noted Andrew McGregor, CEO of eCommera, “and work together in a more agile and dynamic fashion, which also reflects the way Asda works on the retail operational side.”
With the eCommera implementation, George.com, the fashion label of Asda, has been able to expand its delivery options to customers in 10 countries across Europe.
- Target To Roll Out RFID In All Stores
- JD.com Announces Addition of UNIQLO Flagship Store to Its Marketplace Platform
- Nielsen Partners With RetailNext To Accelerate In-Store Analytics Adoption
- CardinalCommerce Extends Bitcoin Acceptance To Retailers With Bitnet Partnership
- Revionics Partners With Strategix To Extend Into New Markets