The past year has been an interesting one for social media users and marketers. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest have unveiled new advertising offers and capabilities, while networks like Snapchat have established successful partnerships with brands and publishers.
The 11 winners of this year's Social Media Maven Awards include the brands and retailers on the bleeding edge of new moves and innovations, constantly testing the limits with their engagement, marketing and service strategies. Brands spotlighted span retail categories, from quick-serve restaurants to convenience stores, jewelry brands and even mattress companies, and they vary in employee count, business structure and annual revenue.
Regardless of their size and stature, we believe the 2016 Social Media Maven Award winners will offer some great inspiration as you continue to refine your social media strategies.
This year's winners are (in alphabetical order):
- Adore Me
- Craftsman Tools
- Kum & Go
- Taco Bell
Complete the form to access the 2016 Social Media Maven Awards!
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Aptos Commits Millions To Launch Aptos Labs
- eBags Boosts Conversions 20% With Innovative Tech Investments
- Engaging And Empowering The Modern Workforce
- $20 Billion Sharing Economy: Competitive Threat Or Opportunity?
- Salesforce Acquires Demandware For $2.8 Billion To Create ‘Another Billion Dollar Cloud’