In the era of the converged customer, technology and human interaction is impacting branding, top and bottom-line, of a wide variety of consumer-focused industries. The scope of retail and consumer market technologies range far beyond store formats, ecommerce sites, and supply chains. The key to success is in striking a balance between customer, operations, merchandising, marketing, and supply chain-related strategies for both short-term and long-term success. Now more than ever, consumer-focused companies must maximize profit and increase the overall effectiveness of online and offline investments.
At Aberdeen's Retail and Consumer Markets Summit, an industry-leading roster of top performing retail and consumer market executives with take the stage - ready to share the latest success factors, best practices, and future trends that are enabling greater alignment between operations, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, and IT transformation. Learn how these Best-in-Class enterprises are applying technology to facilitate alignment between operations, merchandising, marketing and branding, to deliver improved customer engagement, customer retention, return on net assets, and gross margin return-on- inventory investment.
EXPLORE KEY THEMES
- What’s New with Mobile Retail: What’s the Value of the Mobile Customer & Employee
- How Can Social Media & Analytics Help Your Business: Approaches to Help You with What Really Works
- Marketing Transformation: Re-Inventing Digital Marketing & Omni-Channel in the Age of Expansive Channels and Extreme Couponing
- Merchandising and Inventory Transformation: Revisiting Category Management, In-Stock, and Supply Chain Visibility
- The Big Data Problem: Optimizing Business Intelligence and Re-Invention of Shopper Insights
- Cloud Computing: Re-Aligning the Services Model and IT Transformation
Who Should Attend?
Dedicated professionals, unparalleled networking
Set in the legendary Hudson Theatre at New York City’s Millennium Broadway Hotel, Aberdeen's Retail and Consumer Markets Summit brings together an intimate group of retail and consumer market business, process and technology thought-leaders to dive-deep into the real-world strategies and solutions that are driving business and technology SLAs (also known as Key Performance Indicators). Meet executives who have been where you need to go, and capture best practices that you can adopt to leverage in your own organization.
May 1-2, 2012